P R O F I L E
Professionally trained butler. Dependable, detailed, personable, and mature professional with experience in relationship building, coordinating principal’s households, problem solving, and handling confidential information.
Mr. George Yang
Accomplished Butler Training | Exceeding Expectations Course At The American Butler School, New York
The History of Butler Service
The Household Butler
The Hotel Butler
The travel Butler
Overview of B.E.E. Course
TRAINING INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO:
- History, importance, attributes and responsibilities of a butler.
- Power of engaging service, handling sensitive situations.
- Etiquette, protocol, table setting and service, Event planning.
- Wardrobe management, packing and unpacking, the perfect shoeshine and bath experience.
- Arranging a personalized full arrival experience Household/Hotel.
- How to serve food and beverage and set the perfect table for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Fine Dining service etiquette.
- How to serve the breakfast tray in the bedroom.
- In Room Dining etiquette Hotels/Household.
- The Butler Book, the Guest Book, the Visitor/guest Book, the Maintenance Book, the Pantry Book.
- Check in process and Guest Departure at the hotel managed by butler.
- Housekeeping job description and responsibilities.
- What a butler should never do and what butler should always do.
- Attitude and Respect.
- Your dress and appearance, grooming and hygiene.
- Butler management skills including How to hire staff and How to treat staff.
- Communication etiquette, Personal, Phone and Email.
- The importance of loyalty-butler role.
The knowledge and skills required for a professional individual to become The Master Of All.
E D U C A T I O N
Butler Master Diploma Certification
Butler School | Buffalo, New York | December 2020
S K I L L S
- Personalized guest services
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Hospitalitly experience
- Food and beverage service
- Expense and inventory tracking
- Banquent planning and coordination
- Preparing travel plans and luggage
- Wine & spirirts knowledge
L A N G U A G E S
English ( Full professional proficiency) | Hmong ( Limited professional proficiency)
C E R T I F I C A T I O N S
Exceeding Expectations (Butler Course) | BLS (Basic Life Support) | CPR ( Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation)
Mr. Yang at The American Butler School New York receiving B.E.E. Training Course – Butler School Certificate from MK The Butler 2020
Butler Exceeding Expectations Course.
Mr. Yang Testimonial
I've just recently stayed and graduated from The American Butler School. Words cannot describe how wonderful my short stay was. My only problem was that it wasn't longer. My flight from Wisconsin got delayed and Mr. MK (the director) adjusted the transportation promptly. In the short week I was treated with incredible hospitality manner. His experience as a professional butler translated into his home and work. Each day was written out on a timely schedule. Mr. Mk curated each lesson plan to fit your needs, or weaknesses. He also always related each lesson to a past experience to paint a picture for me. In the shortcoming days I was able to gather the general foundation and fundamentals of a butler. I would recommend The American Butler School to anyone that is in the food and beverage or hospitality services.